Online Surveys That Pay
Companies spend a lot of money on marketing research. They want to discover more details about customers’ relationship with their products and services. Whether it is a new mobile device or an existing product; companies like Samsung, Disney, and Sony actually invest billions to find out public opinions. Because of this, you can make some extra cash taking online surveys that pay.
Completing online surveys that pay can be addictive. There’s that feeling of excitement each time you get rewarded, which makes you want to begin a new survey immediately. That excitement can cause you to get carried away and sign up for other random surveys that appear juicy. Even though there are a lot of legitimate research organizations offering money for your opinions, they are not always as legitimate as they claim to be.
There are plenty of legit paid survey sites out there. These are trusted sites that reward you after you complete surveys for market research companies. The information collected from surveys is vital in every aspect including government research, market research, medical research, etc. That information determines decision making in goods and services delivered.
How Legit Paid Surveys Work
Marketing is vital for the growth of any business. By learning to reach a specific audience, companies can increase sales; that is why you get paid by businesses when you give your opinion about a product or service rendered. You don’t require any level of qualification to take part in online surveys that pay because the point is to focus on different classes of people.
After joining a survey site, you provide some personal and demographic information, which legitimate survey sites will keep private. That information will be used in choosing participants to take surveys on certain goods and services. If you get selected to take part in a survey, you will be notified through mail to take a short survey to see if your profile suits that survey. When you are deemed qualified, you will be requested to take a longer survey.
Rewards vary based on the survey type and the company conducting the survey. You may get paid a little cash or get free products so that you can try them and provide feedback. To get the best out of online surveys, it is recommended you join several websites (10 to 20) so as to give you sufficient invitations daily at the best time frame. Regularly check your email and be honest while giving your opinion. Don’t give up if you don’t get selected for a survey after the first screening process, as it will take a while before you get selected based on your demographic.
Companies have considered surveys important in growing their business because they want to sell products consumers want. By seeking opinions of several users, they get to know what the customer is happy about, and what needs improvement. Most companies use this to outsmart their competition by delivering exactly what the customer needs.
Surveys also help businesses to determine their target demographic. By filling out your demographic information while signing in to a survey site, companies use that information to determine where their customers are based mostly. They pay survey sites to publish surveys to their users. Survey sites pay you to provide your opinions because your opinion will help them improve on their goods and services. Different types of payment: After carrying out a survey, you can get paid in the form of point system, cash, PayPal, gift cards, merchandise, etc. Most survey sites that are legitimate have several payment proofs, meaning that participants actually get paid after a survey.
All legitimate sites offering online surveys that pay do not charge registration fees – they are free to join. Some sites may even offer you bonus as you sign in, to show you they are happy you have become a part of their team and helping them increase their revenue.
If you’re serious about making money taking surveys, here are some dos and don’ts:
- Have a dedicated email address specifically for surveys to avoid having your email address flooded. Create an email specifically for survey taking – you don’t want requests crowding your personal inbox, so stay organized.
- Spend your gift vouchers immediately so they don’t become invalid.
- Check your emails regularly and always log in because surveys close when enough people have participated.
- Refer a friend. Most survey sites will reward you when you bring a new person to join.
- Set aside time everyday for survey taking.
- Sign up for multiple reputable sites to increase number of requests for which you qualify.
- Don’t let cash pile up in your survey accounts; withdraw immediately when you reach the minimum threshold because there’s no protection if a site closes.
- Don’t expect to get instantly rich from taking surveys. You can make decent money taking paid surveys but you’re not going to be able to quit your day job.
- Don’t pay any registration fee. All legit paid survey sites are free to sign up. If you’re being charged to participate, it’s probably a scam.
How to Detect Scam Survey Sites:
- Avoid sites that promise you quick money for little or no effort or if they tell you that you’ll earn great money by spending just a few minutes on your computer.
- If they ask you to pay for a product to teach you how to make excellent money from taking surveys, stay away. The majority of these products are worthless and do not deliver what they promise.
- Don’t register with any site that charges a sign up fee. A lot of scams will charge you for signing up and fail to deliver on their promises. This is illegal. Taking part in legitimate surveys is free, so don’t waste your money.
- If the site does not disclose their method of payment, that’s a bad sign. Avoid them.
- When a lot of complaints and negative feedbacks are made against a site, be cautious. Whenever you find a survey site you want to join, read what people are saying about them. If there’s more negative feedback than good, the site is probably dishonest or of poor quality.
- Avoid survey sites that require credit card info – they’re almost always illegitimate.
If you have a computer, internet connection and enjoy giving your opinion, you might want to consider participating in online surveys that pay to earn some extra cash. You’d be amazed by how much money you can earn by just answering some questions online. Even though it is not possible to earn a full salary just by taking online surveys, it is possible to earn $100 monthly and enjoy a lot of free products if you participate in various short surveys. While on it, be on the lookout for scams; ensure that the site you are registering with is legit. If you want to start signing up for legit survey sites and earning extra cash, check out our complete list of the top